MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga on Taking Risks in Your Life and Career


In this riveting clip, Ajay shares how cash is costing our society around 1.5% of our GDP. He shares that cash is still 85% of all global transactions, leaving only 15% in electronic transactions. Ajay cuts through his lengthy career spanning across continents and industries, sharing his personal experience in leadership work-life balance, diversification in the workplace and race.

#ajaybanga #ceo #mastercard #stanford

© 2001 - 2020 Christian Reuben. BlueSense Group. All Rights Reserved.

  • LinkedIn Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon